I am going out to eat with my half brother sunday what do we talk about?

I met him the first time 2 weeks ago and we are going out to dinner sunday well I know he is 21 (I am 28) he isn't married has no kids, I know his birthday and last name, I know where he lives and he has 3 horses, but that is all I really know, but I don't know what to talk to him about or maybe things to ask him? We have the same dad diffrent moms and our dad walked out on me at age 3 never came back I found him at 15, but it was a mistake. I am not sure how old he was when our dad walked out on him, but I know he met him one time and that was it about 5 years ago

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:11 PM on Sep. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• Ask about his horses, where he learned to ride. how often he rides, does he like to read, what kind of movies he likes, what does he like to do in his spare time. I would keep it light and not too deep about your dad leaving. Just get to know eachother. does he eat spicy food? Think of things that you like and see if you have them in common.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 12:15 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Ask him about his hobbies and such.
    jilligan362

Answer by jilligan362 at 12:26 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• kinda akward like a first date..... see what other hobbies he's into, does he have a girlfriend, what does he do for work, does he travel?? Maybe bring some pics of your family so he can see them. If he's only 21 and you are settled down with a family you may be at very different places in your life so be prepared for that Hope it owrks out!!!
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 12:31 PM on Sep. 22, 2010