Spouses

Can u talk to your S/O or spouse about anything? or do you have things hidden about yourself that you are not comfortable on talking about with him? Wether it be medical, emotional, or bad relationships from before.
I can talk to mine hours and not be afraid of what he feels. He shares with me about everything of his past, except one thing.. his past job..

Airforce3mom

Asked by Airforce3mom at 12:16 PM on Sep. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• I can and do talk to my husband about anything and everything.

He is the person that I chose to spend my life. And I've spent 25 years married to him so far. I could not imagine (having been through all we have in the span of 25 years) being married to someone, much less going through all we have together, that I could not talk/share with openly, honestly and safely..

Open honest safe communications is imperative when it comes to having a happy and healthy marriage. In order to have that, me and my husband must be able to talk to one another about anything and everything. Luckily we can and do.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 12:20 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Yes I tell him everything. He's my bestfriend and my spouse.
    Mrs_R_G

Answer by Mrs_R_G at 12:17 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I talk to my husband about everything!
    sweetyazfl

Answer by sweetyazfl at 12:18 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I tell my DH everything and I mean everything. I can't keep my mouth shut lmbo....One time I was thinking about cheating on him with my ex, but I could bring myself to do that to my DH and my kids so I ended up telling DH what had happened and that he was here 2 times and although we didn't do anything we were planning on it so I told him and now I tell him everything we have a really good and strong relationship now
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 12:19 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• pretty much everything..he brings a different perspective to the table, and i appreciate a calm mind and voice when i'm freaking out.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 12:20 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• YES he knows everything about me & my past. He's a really good listener. He has told me everthing about him too..
    & about your husband not telling you about his past job looks fishy...
    Good luck finding out..
    yamil519

Answer by yamil519 at 12:25 PM on Sep. 22, 2010