don't you hate it when you post an answer....

and forget to hit spell check and then the first thing you see is a terrible spelling error- but by then it's too late!!!

skittles1108

Asked by skittles1108 at 12:33 PM on Sep. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• YES!
    TALuke

Answer by TALuke at 12:33 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I don't even know where spell check is, lol. I wish I did though.
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 12:33 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I do that. I think my keyboard is sticking because I am noticing more errors like missing letters.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 12:34 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• or that you spelled the word correctly but its the wrong word and spell check didnt catch it....sometimes I'm so determined to make my answer that I get carried away...
    foxracing43701

Answer by foxracing43701 at 12:34 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Heck yes. I often catch it just as it disappears to post. And I refuse to lose 5 points for something like that...y'all can just deal with the error. LOL
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 12:34 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Yep, I can't stand it.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:36 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• haha...it depends on whether i view the OP as snarky or argumentative, whether i bother to go back and correct, or just lose the 5-credits so they won't point it out...y'all know how it is..sometimes, you get called out for poor grammar or typos when they don't have a good comeback!
    am i right?!?!

if i'm tired or not quite awake, i just say, ''ah screw it.'' LOL!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 12:46 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Shoot, I'll take the points hit and delete it and rewrite it, I can't stand leaving a spelling error.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 12:48 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Yes I do that alot I always forget the spell check is there
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 12:57 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I am probably the worst offender at this and it drive me nuts. I also switch from Mozill which automatically checks your spelling to internet explorer ut forg so I think it is checking it but it is not. I hate to look stupid but sometimes I make myself look that way for sure. And loose points no way, so I just leave it and take the stupid lable. If it is really bad I correct it in a next answer.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 1:12 PM on Sep. 22, 2010