Tell us your thoughts on the Camel Toe! Funny stories anyone?

I used to work for a lady that always had one, and people always made jokes about it. She would often comment that her pants were getting looser too....snciker, snort, snort, giggle.....

Musicmom80

Asked by Musicmom80 at 12:46 PM on Sep. 22, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• oh gosh! remember those silly Rocky Mountain jeans/colored/cowgirl-things..when they were popular, for whatever reason they were popular..EVERY GIRL who wore them had camel toes!! and they made everyone look like their rear was huge, too.

anyhoo, i worked with an older stylist, who was actually very pretty and dressed well most of the time, who would have camel toes every dang time she put on jeans. she was a lot taller than i am, so every time she came to my chair to talk or whatever, i felt like i was looking straight at her crotch..like a trainwreck, i couldn't NOT LOOK! LOL!!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 12:50 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• LOL! That is too funny!

I went to high school in Dixie County, Florida. Now personally when I think of the word "Dixie" I think of rednecks, rebel flags, Wrangler jeans, etc.

Well, the GUYS I went to school with had Moose Toe! LOL! Their pants were so tight is created the male camel toe! UGH!

Those kids down there are most definately DIXIE!

(Disclaimer: I am southern, I like the rebel flag, I do not have anything against rednecks, etc. I DO have an issue with nasty people and people too country to learn to read, etc.)
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 12:53 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• eee gad, remember bike shorts? I remember when I was 15 my friend and I were out somewhere and she says,"holy camel toe!", I say , "what's a camel toe?' she points at this lady in bike shorts, and to this day it has to be the worst one ever. I spit out my coke and started choking because I was laughing.
    Musicmom80

Comment by Musicmom80 (original poster) at 1:03 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Whenever I hear about camel toe, I think about the movie The Weatherman lol.
    angelica02985

Answer by angelica02985 at 1:06 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Getting it on does not = fitting
    Niki_sd

Answer by Niki_sd at 1:17 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Seriously: I have always wondered if it isn't the fit of the clothing but the shape of the particular woman that causes this. Someone cannot wear pants that have a crotch that hangs way low, so doesn't that create a fine balance to avoid this problem? Is it possible that some women would have to have a rigid liner inserted to prevent it? Obviously bike shorts are a bad idea for everyone, but when it comes to regular slacks, is it a woman's individual shape that makes it unavoidable?
    Whimsee

Answer by Whimsee at 1:35 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Just wear a longet top or jacket or vested jacket. There are remedies for this delimma. Or wear boy shorts in a bigger size so that does not show up. LOL.
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 2:04 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Hey check it out... Niki posts and I get a magical thumbs down... coinsidence? I think not.
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 10:05 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• some of the mom's that come in to my son's school to pick up their kids have pants on so tight that not only do they have camel toe, but i feel like i could get a yeast infection just looking at them! ugh, it's gross!
    travzmom

Answer by travzmom at 9:37 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• not so much camel toe, but I worked with a girl that had a fanny pack like no tomorrow.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 10:49 PM on Sep. 25, 2010