frustrated!

Nothing is working for my sore nipples. Breastfeeding is becoming aggravating. i breast fed my other daughter for 2 yrs and never experienced this type of pain WHY???

newmommyjazz

Asked by newmommyjazz at 12:50 PM on Sep. 22, 2010 in Health

• Oh gosh! I had the same problem....wish I knew why. My hospital never explained breastfeeding to me and my mom basically went over the stuff with me, so when my child was hospitalized with jaudice, I just stopped cause the pain was unbearable. I hope to breastfeed my next baby though, so I would like to know the answer to this question as well, so I am bumping
    motherof4and2

Answer by motherof4and2 at 1:11 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• How old is your baby?? If your baby is young, maybe he/she is not latching on right. If you've been nursing him/her for awile, maybe your nipps have just had enough and your bodys telling you it's time to stop.
    CarlyCo

Answer by CarlyCo at 1:15 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• shes 2weeks old
    newmommyjazz

Comment by newmommyjazz (original poster) at 9:55 AM on Sep. 26, 2010