Bedrest..?

If you are on bed rest, what do you do for fun? I'm not on bed rest buuut right now this pain is not letting me walk for too long. Only to go to pee. Im on the computer and my son is taking a nap and I'm so bored... What are you doing?

sweetyazfl

Asked by sweetyazfl at 12:50 PM on Sep. 22, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I spent months in bed in and out of the hospital the year my youngest was born, 1988. It was before home internet. I'm 54, disabled and spend almost all my time at home. There is so much you can do with the computer. Besides cm, you can read books, watch movies from Netflix, watch TV shows, find craft info and do crafts, take free college courses, play games. You can organize all you photos. The internet is my door to the world. If I don't have it for some reason I feel lost.  

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 1:03 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• i read a lot, watched tons of mindless television, and slept.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 12:53 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I have been at home but not strictly on bed rest. I can't work though so I do try to take it easy. I have been on bed rest since week 22 and I'm now at week 27 so a long way to go as long as I go full term. I've been mostly watching TV and reading or on the internet obviously. REALLY starting to get bored though..
    Anna-Chubaby

Answer by Anna-Chubaby at 1:06 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Have you thought about seeing a chiropractor about your pain? It might really help.
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 1:27 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Gaill I never thougth about netflix, we have an account.

thanks ladies for all the help! keep it comming.
    sweetyazfl

Comment by sweetyazfl (original poster) at 1:13 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• roadfamily6now, not really dr told me it wa ssupposed to go away but nothing so far. Everyone is telling me how the baby may be sitting on one of my nerve, but how long she's going to be sitting there?! lol
    sweetyazfl

Comment by sweetyazfl (original poster) at 1:30 PM on Sep. 22, 2010