Was it my mucus plug? ((TMI))

Im almost 39 weeks...3cm & over 80% effaced...I was driving home having extremely bad pressure down there and went home went pee and noticed a slimy clear & white blob about half dollar size and more as I wiped multiple times...no pink or blood...And doesnt it mean i could go into labor within 24 hours or up to two weeks?

babyjohnson1028

Asked by babyjohnson1028 at 1:30 AM on Oct. 20, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Yeah it was your mucus plug. You could go in to labor at anytime. Some go for months, some for week or days, and some for hours before they go into labor. I lost mine and like a hour or two later I was in labor. Good luck.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:36 AM on Oct. 20, 2008

• I lost mine with my first and then went into labor about 3 days later. Good luck!!!
    myfamilymylife2

Answer by myfamilymylife2 at 6:01 PM on Oct. 20, 2008