Have you heard of or tried mattress wrapping?

I have been reading a lot about mattress wrapping and I just wanted to know what some of you moms think. I figured it couldn't hurt to try it. However depending on where you look online they can get expensive. Anyone already purchase one of these wraps? Do you think it's just a gimmick to make money off of concerned parents?

itsme0221

Asked by itsme0221 at 1:35 AM on Oct. 20, 2008 in General Parenting

• um, never heard of it... sounds a little odd to me. I wouldn't bother if you have a new baby mattress. Older one, maybe as I know a lot of older stuff wasn't made to the standards things are today.
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 3:13 AM on Oct. 20, 2008

• new matresses are pretty cheap, jsut go to target and get a new one, i know the sids recommendation dont want anything extra on the matress, not even a waterproof sheet under the linens.... i would look up that aspect of it too, never heard of wrapping b4...
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 10:24 AM on Oct. 20, 2008