kind of goes along with my last question about stress but want peoples input thank you a lot!!

Today I got into an argument with my SO and was getting worked up and started having rapid hearrate and shortness of breathe dizzy and light headed etc...well we made up, but we were talking about me doing this. I have been getting these symptoms for maybe a month or so now, and we have thought maybe they happen when I'm worried and stressing out about our current problems in our life. New baby coming, family problems, money problems, my whole body is changing from being pregnant, we need to do certain things to fix these problems we're having but if we do one situation then another problem will arise etc...Its very stressful
I want to bring this up to my doctor, but I want to make sure I don't sound loony. Do these sound like legit symptoms? Do the problems im going through and having sound legit as well?
Please no judgmental answers, thanks for your help too.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:42 AM on Oct. 20, 2008 in Health

• you should never feel worried about sounding "loony" to your doctor! hormones can wreak havoc on emotional temperament and if you have other stressors going on as well, please talk to your doctor about it. depression does not just happen postpartum, there is also pregnancy depression and anxiety. as a doula, i am hired to help out DURING pregnancy nearly as often as I am postpartum lately. It seems everyone is under so much stress these days.
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 9:52 AM on Oct. 20, 2008

• I think you should talk to yourdoctor your health is never too loony,
    geenabelle

Answer by geenabelle at 12:29 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• ive sturggled with panic attacks for years now, and that happens to me. when my baby was first home from the hospital i got them every night, i was always scared something would happen oto her while she was sleeping, shes almost 5 months now and it still happens often enough that i dont sleep. my ob said it could be an anxiety disorder and referred me to a therapist. i would def call the doc though if your honest you wont sound loony!
    Anonymous