also posted in health, please answer, Thank you...a lot!!

Today I got into an argument with my SO and was getting worked up and started having rapid hearrate and shortness of breathe dizzy and light headed etc...well we made up, but we were talking about me doing this. I have been getting these symptoms for maybe a month or so now, and we have thought maybe they happen when I'm worried and stressing out about our current problems in our life. New baby coming, family problems, money problems, my whole body is changing from being pregnant, we need to do certain things to fix these problems we're having but if we do one situation then another problem will arise etc...Its very stressful
I want to bring this up to my doctor, but I want to make sure I don't sound loony. Do these sound like legit symptoms? Do the problems im going through and having sound legit as well?
Please no judgmental answers, thanks for your help too

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:43 AM on Oct. 20, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Sounds like an anxiety attack to me and yes they are very real.
    imtheonlysane1

Answer by imtheonlysane1 at 2:07 AM on Oct. 20, 2008

• I got all those with my first pregnancy, and it wasn't an anxiety attack i would just get like that. I think you should be able to bring it up with you DR w/ out him thinking your loony.
    BabyGsMaMa13

Answer by BabyGsMaMa13 at 2:23 AM on Oct. 20, 2008

• I don't FEEL normal though. Before i would get short breathing and i felt fine, its gotten alot more severe and it occurs when im arguing or worrying or thinking about something stressful.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:26 AM on Oct. 20, 2008

• Just try to stay calm till you see your dr. then bring it up with him he wont think your crazy. if anything happens before then, then you should probly go in.
    BabyGsMaMa13

Answer by BabyGsMaMa13 at 3:02 AM on Oct. 20, 2008

• Thank you :) your sweet.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:04 AM on Oct. 20, 2008

• Indeed,

You are experiancing,
    Pregnancy to its fullest,
    Babys can put pressure on your heart, making you feel dizzy . and making a raipd heart beat as well,
    i had to go and see what was going on because it happend to me as well without the dizzy though

soooo.
    this time around i felt everything you did, even the dizzy.

they said it was normal, but i wasnt panicing doll...
    they beleived it was my blood pressure and i had to stay in the ER for a couple of days.
    Make sure your alright hon,and relax.
    talk to the doc,
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 9:13 AM on Oct. 20, 2008

• Sounds like something perfectly legitimate to bring up with your doc. Tell him your symptoms and that your concerned you may be anemic, have high blood pressure, or whatever. I've heard that dizziness and lightheadedness occurs in anemic pregnant women. This should be treated as you don't want to be passing out when you're pregnant.
    Anonymous