Why is it as you advance in this "answers" thing, you have to answer more & more?

I'm finding myself starting to get addicted but more questions to answer on my "to-do list" over there on the right = less time getting stuff done I REALLY need to do. :D I better peel my butt off the chair here so I can get some laundry done. At least I achieved one of my 4 "questions to ask" for the day. :D

MamaLisa1976

Asked by MamaLisa1976 at 1:13 PM on Sep. 22, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I'm up to sixty questions to answer a day. I'm finding that I'm losing interest, as I'm never going to compete with the girls posting each other's names over and over, and I've not met my goals more and more.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 1:15 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I can't answer all the questions anymore, it's too much!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 1:20 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I hardly ever finish my list. I am usually not on here on Saturdays. And I still am #26 on the list....I suppose I am weird. I also don't do "crazy for credits".
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 1:17 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• It is additive and there is not enough hours to be on here you are right it just takes away from what we really should be doing. I limit myself to just a few hours then I have to get off I don't have all day as I work fulltime so I have to get my house work stuff sone.
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 7:16 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I only answer/post funny ones or answer people who are serious and really seem sincere in needing some help. I don't do any of the other stuff either. I try to bump every question I answer so I can get those out of the way. :D I'll vote you all up for answering. :) What a stupid game this is... why is it so addicting? :D
    MamaLisa1976

Comment by MamaLisa1976 (original poster) at 2:34 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• lovinangels - there's people on here who do nothing but post names just to get question credits? What a waste of website.
    MamaLisa1976

Comment by MamaLisa1976 (original poster) at 2:35 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Therein lies the rub ...
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 7:45 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• It is getting old isn't it? Stressful because we all want to have a good level, but after awhile it gets tedious.

zbee

Answer by zbee at 7:49 PM on Sep. 22, 2010