Tricking into pregnancy

Has anyone ever wanted a baby so bad they thought about tricking their husband or boyfriend into pregnancy, or actually went through it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:24 PM on Sep. 22, 2010 in Pregnancy

• No I havent even thought about it actually but I know a few people that have thought about it but none that every actually did it lol
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 1:25 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• one of my friends did. I'm not telling how though, just incase your looking for ways to do it. It can ruin a relationship and you might end up alone wihth a child you cant afford to take care of.
    Nienna7477

Answer by Nienna7477 at 1:26 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Absolutely not!!

Never even thought about, much less would ever attempt such a thing.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 1:26 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I know someone who did. It isn't that he doesn't love the child, but he will forever be resentful for how she came about. It's kind of sad. And not fair to the child. I think it comes from the mentality, "I know you want this, you just don't know it, so let me show you"
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 1:26 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• That would be so freaking wrong it isn't funny.
    Anna-Chubaby

Answer by Anna-Chubaby at 1:27 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• NOP thats just crazy.& very immature..
    yamil519

Answer by yamil519 at 1:28 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Nope. That is totally wrong and stupid!
    sweetyazfl

Answer by sweetyazfl at 1:28 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• If you have to trick a guy into getting you pregnant, that's obviously NOT the right guy to be a father to your child. It should be a mutual decision when both people are ready. And what about trust here? If a guy finds out you lied to him..which is what "tricking" essentially is...how is he ever going to really trust you? If I were a guy, I wouldnt want the mother of my child to be a person who would lie to get what she wanted.
    lisa89j

Answer by lisa89j at 1:30 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Why can't you just go to a sperm bank lol
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 1:31 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• No way, Having a kid is a huge life changing thing. I would never force someone to be something they arent ready to. Not cool.
    carsonsmommytam

Answer by carsonsmommytam at 1:33 PM on Sep. 22, 2010