Kids Names

Who did you name your children after? Was it a name you always liked since you were little?

kamore

Asked by kamore at 1:31 PM on Sep. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i named my first one Gavin Luke, Gavin because it sort of rhymed w/mine gabby n Luke because when i first found out i was pg, my nephew told me he knew i was having a boy n his name was going to be Luke, if ppe told him i was having a girl , he assured them it was a baby boy & his name would be Luke, my second was named after his father, Kevin Lee.Now i wish i would of named him something else.
    gabby06

Answer by gabby06 at 1:39 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I had no one in particular in mind when I named my kids. And if I used the names I thought were cool when I was younger - holy cow - I've matured since then. Thank goodness.
    amybaby_19

Answer by amybaby_19 at 1:33 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• my daughter's middle name is after my dad and my son's middle name is after my grandfather and my husband's grandfather (they had the same name)
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 1:40 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• My DH didn't like ANY of the names that I've wanted to use since I was little. So he's just going to have to let me get some more pets. ;)
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 1:48 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• My daughter is Molly. That was my favorite name from High school! I think it stems from all of the Molly Ringwald movies I watched.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 1:49 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• My daughter (Rhapsody VIrginia) is named after her paternal great grandmother. It meant a lot to her dad. She is also named for a character in a book we both liked lol.

My son (Imriel Leander) is named only for a character (well, two characters who were birefly the same lol) :p We're nerds.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 1:54 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• nope mine's funny, my oldest is named after our dad's, the middle is named after the countess dewinter fro the 3 musketeers and the youngest is named after riley from national treasure.
    noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 2:01 PM on Sep. 22, 2010