Deer Season

Any wifes, significant others have any big shopping plans for the coming Deer Season?

kamore

Asked by kamore at 1:32 PM on Sep. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Uhm...No. I plan on spending those days in the recliner snoozing with the remote. teehee
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 1:33 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Nope, just leave the shopping to the hubby. Just point me to my tree stand and give me the gun so I can shoot the deer...LOL
    motherof4and2

Answer by motherof4and2 at 1:33 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• It's already bow season here. I usually go with but am sick and pregnant so he is a lone hunter this year. I will probably put my feet up and sleep instead. lol. I am also exempt from meat cutting/processing so wooooohooooo!!!! :)
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 1:37 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• YUP ! i'm going Christmas shopping ! I finally get some spare time when my DH and sons are all up a tree LOL
    Marinemom03

Answer by Marinemom03 at 1:45 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Nope, nothing out of the ordinary, I still have kids & a house to take care of and meals to cook. DH hunting doesn't affect the rest of our lives unless he gets one and we have meat to butcher & put in the freezer.
    4time-mom

Answer by 4time-mom at 2:37 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• The kids and I love this time of year... dd leaves on Friday night... and comes back on Monday. We get all the stuff ready for the holiday season... we start making all of the hard candy now and planning gifts and parties and shopping and baking and it is really a great time. Then if dd gets one this year that means we will have deer sausage to process and summer sausage to make... but we have it down to a science so processing doesn't take that long and we can a lot of the meat so it usually is not a problem!
    kamore

Comment by kamore (original poster) at 3:13 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Maybe...shopping for food to cook because around here, deer season usually means Deer suppers!! Yummy!
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 6:27 PM on Sep. 22, 2010