Do you believe that there could be life on other planets, galaxies, and such?

I laugh when these shows prove the space craft photos are fake.

Though I do believe it is possible that there is life somewhere else.

tryin2BGOOD

Asked by tryin2BGOOD at 1:43 PM on Sep. 22, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• duhhh...millions of galaxies, billions of planets in those galaxies and we are the only ones with life....not likely
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 1:45 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I think it's highly unlikely that there's NOT life on other planets.

Look up the chemical condensation sequence. It explains why the planets are composed of the elements that they are and at the distances from the sun that they are. So it would make sense that suns about the same size as ours would tend to have planets with the same composition as ours at approximately the same distance, where liquid water can exist. And if life came to exist once under these circumstances, with all the billions of other stars about the same size as ours out there, most likely it's occured again.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 1:46 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• It's highly narcissistic to think we're the only ones out there. Or...rather here. Maybe there's others right now asking the same question.
    Mrs.Halloween

Answer by Mrs.Halloween at 1:47 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Sure why not.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 1:48 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Of course I do. Like aliishott2 said, millions of galaxies, billions of planets... I think it's egotistical to believe that Earth is the only planet with life. We *might* be the only planet in this particular galaxy, but most certainly there is other life out there somewhere.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 1:58 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I think there definately is and i think the government knows about it and covers it up, not like MIB kinda conspiracy but Roswell/Area 52 kinda conspiracy :P lol
    DreainCO

Answer by DreainCO at 1:59 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• There could be
    .Lovinglife.

Answer by .Lovinglife. at 2:01 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Be cool if there was life found on other planets. Anything is possible and I'm sure there is. I would say somethings about Area 51, but I don't think I can or he will ger in trouble.
    PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 2:03 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• well, if anyone believes in math....then they should believe in Aliens. Because the probability that there is other life forms out there, is pretty darn high. If anyone actually stops & tries to think how big the universe is, they would probably agree that there are other forms of life out there. Among the septillions of stars in our skies, you REALLY don't think that there's another planet out there orbiting a star that could have some sort of life? Of course there is.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 2:07 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• There may be life like living plants, but I don't believe there are other creatures or "aliens". Maybe bacterias, and maybe those bacterias are in that planet's stage of evolving and when our earth is destroying from our horrible CO2 and overpopulation, those planets will be done evolving and life as we know it will begin on that planet! Now there's a thought.
    Laura2U

Answer by Laura2U at 2:18 PM on Sep. 22, 2010