I hate my painfulll dreams.

About a year & 1/2 ago my fiance & i broke up. At the time my sone was a year old. It was all my fult . We both suffer alot during the 4 months break-up.^ so did my son.. After the 4 months of crying & missing eachother, we got back together. =D

We been soo happy, & so much more inlove then ever before.
I been having ever since we got back together these painful dreams.. In my dreams we are still broken - up. In my dream i cry & wish i was with him, I will feel the pain i was feeling when we wasnt together. Then i wake up & notice it was all a dream, Then i go & grab him really tight & hug him & kiss him until i go back to sleep. UGHH

does anyone have an idea why im having these dreams?

Thanks

yamil519

Asked by yamil519 at 1:48 PM on Sep. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• i am not sure why you are haven these dreams but me and my husband just seperated and we still talk and hang out but we are having those kind of dreams i wish i knew what they ment sorry i cant help but good luck with everything
    shannonsmom555

Answer by shannonsmom555 at 2:03 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• fear of loosing him again now that you have him!
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 2:01 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I have a feeling that as time passes, and you both feel less afraid and traumatized, the dreams will slowly stop....
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 2:32 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• its prbly just your fears of that happening again ,
    bekkaboo89

Answer by bekkaboo89 at 9:50 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• My dh and I have never separated (not that we haven't had our problems) and I still have dreams like that. My dreams are kind of like the Pink song "Please, Don't Leave Me". lol (really). The mind has it's own way of dealing with things that go on in our lives. I think in time they will occur less, but not so sure they'll ever go away. But I don't think they mean anything, just your mind working it out.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 11:05 PM on Sep. 22, 2010