Why do people brag about being mean and bitchy to others on CM then complain they have stalkers and people that are mean to them?

I figure, if you are going to be mean, then don't complain..it comes with the territory!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:50 PM on Sep. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I never complained. I stated fact. I find it amusing.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 1:51 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I would just like to point out that it was a question about speaking ones mind. No one said that they were mean or bitchy, you ASSumed that. Also no one complained, they made jokes.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 1:54 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• There are some ANONS out there that stalk certain ppls questions just to be rude..
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 1:55 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• bitches love drama!
    shannonsmom555

Answer by shannonsmom555 at 1:57 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I must have missed something!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 1:58 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I missed something to! lol
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 1:59 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Actuallyy sleeping beauty.....there were people who made the effort last night to post that they had a stalker or people are mean to them.I see their bitchy rude answers to others. Then they brag about being rude. Most of the time when people are joking it ends with lol, haha, jk. I don't even know what question you are referring to. There are more than one on here.
    I think the word Stalker is soooo stupid. Seriously, people aren't as in to you as you think. A stalker comes to your house and knows where you live. Ever think that maybe you are answering their questions, or you just happen to come across the same question and disagree?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:00 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I think there's a big difference between speaking your mind and being bitchy and mean, but if people want to stalk me or talk trash, it really doesn't bother me either.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 2:01 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I think that some people like just being mean that is there hobby. I answered a question with just a plain no, because that is what I felt and I did not write anything mean. I just did not feel like a debate or feel like explaining my answer. I just wanted to answer no, which I think was good enough for me. I always respect the post and I do not want to answer it I just skip it.
    sta517

Answer by sta517 at 2:02 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I agree it really dont make any sense to me either
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 2:03 PM on Sep. 22, 2010