Budget friendly dinner

Hi guys I need to cook a special dinner tonite for our 14 th anniversary and am on tight budget and would love some suggestions for something nice and easy and cheap.
hubbys hours were cut so I wanna make it nice! Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:51 PM on Sep. 22, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Try: http://www.allrecipes.com

and

tasteofhome.com

both have low budget meals. 

Mrs.Halloween

Answer by Mrs.Halloween at 1:51 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• what do you have on hand? and how much are u willing to spend on extras? i think a nice roast with potatoes or some cheaper cuts of steak with baked potatoes or something would be nice, anything can be a "special" dinner really if you put time and love into it. break out the good dishes, set the table with candles, maybe even get a cheap bottle of wine, its more about the mood then the food and i'm sure your dh would agree :) Happy Anniversary btw!
    DreainCO

Answer by DreainCO at 1:53 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• happy anniversaryHow about pasta and a nice salad. And do not forget the garlic bread. Go on line and look for some great ideas.   That is my favorite.   Happy Anniversary!! "HUGS"

sta517

Answer by sta517 at 1:55 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Chicken and rice with a veggie? You can also look online too for low budget meals. Look at what you have in your cupboards and maybe go from there.
    jilligan362

Answer by jilligan362 at 2:02 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Whatever you did I hope it was a good one. 

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 11:16 PM on Sep. 22, 2010