I love to play my music loud and it is rock music. I am pregant. When Cayden comes will that make it where noise does not bother him?

courtneyrogers

Asked by courtneyrogers at 2:01 PM on Sep. 22, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Not necessarily.. You have to make him insensitive to loud sounds after he is born.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 2:02 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• if he's like my son....no he's still jumpy when there are loud noises and he's 13 months
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 2:04 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• No, he can't hear well in there. I doubt it will have any effect on him.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:11 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• lol funny i use to do that when i was pregnant well lets say now my kids dance when any songs come on lol
    amyershoney

Answer by amyershoney at 2:14 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I listened to music loud, was around loud trucks, sand rails, quads and in a shop with loud tools my whole pregnancy. (nothing that would harm me or the baby). Hes 14 months and noises do not bother him at all. I took him to a parade when he was 5 months old and there were sirens and cannons going off, loud trucks revving horns honking and he didnt flinch, I was there with a playgroup and all the other kiddos were freaked. Mine just looked at the items like what the hell is that!!
    carsonsmommytam

Answer by carsonsmommytam at 2:50 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Not necessarily but it won't hurt anything either! Just make sure your mood is happy when you play loud music. Dance, touch your belly, etc. He will associate the loud music with a happy mom (and therefore a happy Cayden), and it probably won't scare him.
    WomanWitty

Answer by WomanWitty at 5:25 PM on Sep. 22, 2010