What is something I can do for my so just because?

courtneyrogers

Asked by courtneyrogers at 2:02 PM on Sep. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• flowers/ card ? love note on his pillow -
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 2:08 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Buy him a card, write him a letter, make him a special dinner, run a bath for him and follow it with a massage, give him a pedicure, or maybe buy you a special piece of lingerie to model for him!
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 2:09 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• That depends.

What type of actions does your SO interpret/view/communicate as ways of showing love, appreciation, admiration,....etc..etc..?

Something that he would view/feel as showing those things would be the best thing to do for him. That way he fully comprehends the meaning behind the action.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 2:09 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I bought a little gift bag and told my dh that everyday he was going to get a little present just to show him how much I appreciate him. One day it was a new yankee candle air freshner since he spends so much time driving. Another day I put his favorite muffins in his car so he could have a morning snack while driving. There are tons of stuff you could do ask him what he would like for dinner, offer him a massage.
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 2:10 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Have his car washed and detailed, get him a gift card to his favorite store, cook his favorite food, massage his feet while he is watching tv....it all depends on what he likes....my husband's favorite thing for me to make for him is his comfort foods, and they are so easy: macaroni salad is one......and another is to have cheerios and bananas for dinner...he also likes me to send him to a movie by himself...or for the whole family to rent dvd's and watch them together on a saturday morning in our bedroom, all piling into the bed to do this....
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 2:29 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Make him a coupon book. What ever he likes most, make the coupons for that.
    Write little love notes and put them in his wallet every now and then, where he will find them. Bake him cookies and mail them to him at work. I did that once, but hubby never got them. I think someone smelled them in the mail-room and ate them. Depending on his job, pack a picnic lunch and go pick him up for lunch, if possible.
    Oh, this was mentioned last week or so. Google tantric massage.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 2:54 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I think that depends on what kind of man he is.
    gulfcoastmom4

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 5:01 PM on Sep. 22, 2010