What are your kids favorite books?

jshimmy

Asked by jshimmy at 2:03 PM on Sep. 22, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• any one he can get his hands on lol
    shannonsmom555

Answer by shannonsmom555 at 2:04 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• They love all their books, but right now my oldest has been asking me to read her, I think it is called the Giving Tree and my youngest loves to listen to me read to her from Classic Winnie-the-Pooh by A.A. Milne

.Lovinglife.

Answer by .Lovinglife. at 2:07 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I was going to ask this question myself, LOL.

Mine loves the books by Janet Stevens/Susan Stevens Crummel, particularly My Big Dog, And the Dish RAn Away with the Spoon and The Three Billy Goats Gruff. He also has taken a liking to the "Pigeon" books by Mo Willems. I think he enjoys them so much because of the way I read them to him.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 2:26 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• The good night book! We read it every night.
    cmjarvis

Answer by cmjarvis at 4:15 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• My 7 year old writes books and right now has a whole series that she has named bad kitty.Other than that they like Judy Blume and Doctor Seuss
    fryshannon34

Answer by fryshannon34 at 2:06 PM on Sep. 23, 2010