Should I tell my neighbor?

My neighbor works graveyards and everynight at around 1am a very loud car pulls in her driveway and a woman goes in her house to leave at 5am, I know this because her car is so loud it wakes me up, should I tell her or mind my business?

rebelchickrocks

Asked by rebelchickrocks at 2:04 PM on Sep. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• Is there a way you could do something anaymously, or hint around at it?? Seems like something I wouldn't want to tell someone but would want someone to tell me. Maybe it's not what it seems??
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 2:05 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• If you feel the need to tell dont do it personally the guy could be a weirdo and take it out on you. Write a note put it on her car before she leaves for work or mail it. If it were me I would want to know so I coudl protect myself.
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 2:06 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I would tell her. If it was my house I would want to know.
    horsesteelers

Answer by horsesteelers at 2:06 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Hubby's having an affair huh? I'd tell her. I would want someone to tell me if my husband was stepping out on me. phrase it as saying the loud car wakes you up and could she tell her husband to tell his guest to maybe park on the street as to not wake the neighborhood at 1am

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 2:07 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I would tell her...I would want to know.....
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 2:07 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Send an anon letter. Type it on a public computer and send it.
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 2:07 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I am sorry i would have told her ! you may not know what it is really but i know i would want to know who at my house that late at nite !
    amyershoney

Answer by amyershoney at 2:07 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• i would tell the husband you know and have him tell her and tell him he better or you going to. although sometimes i agree with dr drew that sometimes your better not to know if he were to stop seeing this lady for good and recommit but doesn't sound like he cares much of their relationship.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 2:08 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• If you are close to her, then I would tell her. I would want someone to tell me.
    jshimmy

Answer by jshimmy at 2:11 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• You could make an anonymous phone call to her at work at 2am saying she's needed at home...
    Or maybe give her a call when you know she's awake, ask if she's feeling okay, when she asks why say something like this strange car pulled in at 1am, you thought maybe it was a coworker bringing her home because she was sick...
    4time-mom

Answer by 4time-mom at 2:22 PM on Sep. 22, 2010