What is the weirdest thing that has happened to you while being pregnant?

courtneyrogers

Asked by courtneyrogers at 2:04 PM on Sep. 22, 2010 in Pregnancy

• every time i am pregnant i get into a car wreck and it is not my fault i am not sure y but it happens
    shannonsmom555

Answer by shannonsmom555 at 2:05 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• weirdest? I had Gestation diabetes, that was weird for me - otherwise nothing funny weird.
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 2:06 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• When I was pregnant the first time I got asthma, for good. Even after I had the baby. The third time I was pregnant, after I had my son, my allergies went away completely. No more Claritin for me!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:08 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• when i was pregnant with my dd i was working as a medical assistant and while i was lancing (cutting with a razor) this guys cyst on the back of his neck, he passed out and started having a seizure....i was in the exam room alone with him and i was 8 months pregnant and he was like 6' something 200 lbs or so big guy so i started screaming "someone help!" b/c i couldn't let him fall of the exam table but i needed help lol it was scary
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 2:08 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• During my first pregnancy, I had a dream about water and my baby. Now I am scared of pools and lakes with my children cause all I can ever picture is that dream. Don't know if this counts, but still
    motherof4and2

Answer by motherof4and2 at 2:09 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• When I was pregnant with my son, I got a skin tag... On my friggin' crotch! I totally freaked out, ran to my OB/GYN and insisted she cut it off right then and there. She was basically laughing at me, telling me it could just go away on its own after I gave birth, and I told her "there's no way in HELL I'm giving birth with that thing there!". So yeah, she cut it off. Ugh, that was awful... Thankfully that was the only one I got, my friend has tons of them, and they creep me out big time...
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 2:39 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• with my first pregnancy, I was 17 and skinny, I never really showed until after the 7th month and she weighed almost 8 lbs at birht
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 3:00 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• With my second pregnancy I got cellulits on my leg and could not walk for 3 days. My whole leg and foot was swollen I could barely fit into flip flops.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 3:04 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I also want to add that with that first baby I was in a car accident at 30 weeks and had went into labor, the ER that I was taken to was getting me ready to be airlifted to a better hospital when the DR. came in to look me over one more time before sending me off to another hospital for a C-Section, He was confused, my contractions had stopped so he decided to keep me there for observation....I came so very close to having that baby at 30 weeks and by some miracle the contractions just stopped! I was closely watched for the last 10 weeks and she was 3 days late
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 3:05 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I have a lot of weird dreams, and emotion melt downs.
    Amy2079

Answer by Amy2079 at 3:27 PM on Sep. 22, 2010