Ever get sick and tired of people on here so caught up in what you post that it seems to eat away at their souls?

Why does it matter what others post? Why continue to gripe about the content of other peoples questions?

BradenIsMySon

Asked by BradenIsMySon at 2:06 PM on Sep. 22, 2010 in About CafeMom

• LOL.. well because its fun! Duh! ;)
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 2:07 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Wow, I really have to go back and see what I missed!!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:09 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I have no soul.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 2:09 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Why do you think it's about you? If you are on here all the time you are bound to answer the same questions as someone else and disagree. It doesn't mean they are stalking you or after you. The more you post about stuff, the more people reply. That's how it works. That simple, if you don't like people responding don't post ! Why do you think you can disagree with other people's answers but they can't challenge yours?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:11 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I think it is HILARIOUS! They must be SEX STARVED!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 2:12 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Honestly.. I've seen a lot of "challenges" between BradenIsMySon & MANY other people on here.. She has no problem with a challenge.. Just some people can't take the heat. They get all worked up.. and she stays calm & looks like less of an ass
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 2:13 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Anon you are not challenging her answers. You are bashing her. BIG DIFFERENCE. If you were challenging her answers you would give a counter point and not an insult.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 2:13 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Well said sleepingbeautee!
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 2:14 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I think that when this happens that they are just using the poster as an outlet to dump underlying issues within themselves. When obvious abnormal hostility surfaces, what they really need to do is seek professional help to address their actual problems. But we have to expect this in a Public forum and let it just roll off our backs otherwise we are absorbing other peoples stresses unnecessarily. I have a friend that is a major energy drainer. She actually has a way of draining my energy out of my body with all her "Me,Me,Me" issues. I have to limit our conversations or else I am shot for the day.

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 2:15 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Can you not take the stick out of your butt and calm down? Geeze. I am being completely facetious when I am on here debating and writing these insane questions. Can you seriously not lighten up and take a chill pill? This is all for fun and games...only when it is an actual, legitimate, serious question do I answer without a "tongue in cheek" answer. I am at work on my lunch break bored and I also happen to be an EXCELLENT pot stirrer so to speak. I agitate to prove points and to cause people to think. Now, you have brought out my debating side and prompted my retaliation comment. I hope you take time to read it as it is truth and geared directly at you and anyone else that doesn't get my sense of humor, nor, my train of thoughts. I cannot begin to count the number of times I have seen people get all sorts of pissy on one of my questions because they do exactly as they accuse me of doing and that is ASSume it's about them.
    BradenIsMySon

Comment by BradenIsMySon (original poster) at 2:18 PM on Sep. 22, 2010