Childhood memories

What do you remember of your childhood that you got as a gift and /or went to that was one of the all time favorites that you won't forget. I have one... For christmas ( age 6) i got my first ever Mrs. Beesley Doll.. I took her every where..

Airforce3mom

Asked by Airforce3mom at 2:11 PM on Sep. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I also had Mrs. Beesley!! I loved her. And I had Buffy and Jodie paper dolls. You must be old, like me!!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:13 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Mine was a homemade Raggedy Ann doll made for me by my Aunt.
    HelenCarlene

Answer by HelenCarlene at 2:14 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• gosh, I dont even remember how old we were... I think maybe I was 7 and my sis was 10, but we got matching Barbie fold n play funhouses. I LOVED that thing! my sis and I were always neighbors, of course, and we could play for hours! I had that thing til I left home! then my mom got rid of all our barbie stuff.. kinda wish I still had it
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 2:15 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• So many too choose from! I do remeber one of my all time favorite books that I got at a book fair in elementary school! It was a Mary Poppins book that looked like the front of the Banks house and each window opened with a short story about the character who was in the window. When you opened the book each of the individual little books were attached. I must have read those over and over and over! It was one of my most prized posessions!
    jessa1091

Answer by jessa1091 at 2:30 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• a baby alive doll i loved her it was so awesome
    desires_place

Answer by desires_place at 3:22 PM on Sep. 22, 2010