For the cafemom team or whoever can help...

I am an admin if a group. The group owner deleted her account or got deleted by the cafe mom team(details are still sketchy on this), How do I make myself the owner of this group since me and another mom put A LOT of work into this group(Me and the other mom actually did ALL the work!!!)
ALSO, She approved a member that really doesn't shouldn't even be IN this group and made her an admin too. Can you help or message me PLEASE???

Waspinators_Mom

Asked by Waspinators_Mom at 2:20 PM on Sep. 22, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I'd hit the "contact us" link at the bottom, tell them what you just put here (minus the part about the member who shouldn't be there), ask to be made owner, then delete the member who doens't belong when you're made owner.
    4time-mom

Answer by 4time-mom at 2:24 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• ok. Thanks. Sorry, just kinda ticked since me and another mom put A LOT of work and time into this group!!! I hate to see it all goto pot. KWIM?
    Waspinators_Mom

Comment by Waspinators_Mom (original poster) at 2:25 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Once you're made owner I suggest you join the Group Recource Center. You'll find helpful tips there on how to keep the group active.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 3:00 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• gl
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 12:31 AM on Sep. 24, 2010