What is a good gift to get a 5 year old on her birthday?

I already know I am getting her a Easy Bake Oven. I just got her the Easy Bake Icing set and I know she will love it. She watches Cake Boss all the time and LOVES to bake and decorate cookies. I didn't know what else I could get her that is baking oriented, She has several aprons and a cooking hat. She has the small playing utensils and doesn't really play with them. She would much rather be actually baking something instead of pretending. She also loves to play dress up and because we are expecting another baby she has been playing with her baby dolls a lot lately. She also loves art and I was thinking about getting her an easel, but we really don't have a lot of room for one and now with another child in the works we will really be limited on space. Any ideas of any kind would be great thanks.

cloverlover24

Asked by cloverlover24 at 2:23 PM on Sep. 22, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• I think the easy bake oven and stuff to go with it ought to be plenty...I might consider some fun clothing if she needed clothes...
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 4:50 PM on Sep. 22, 2010