Any Suggestions?

I would love to start a hobby, but I don't have a lot of time. I have a 3 year old and a 16 month old. What kind of hobbies could I do that don't require a lot of time or that I could leave for long periods of time.

Bugbait

Asked by Bugbait at 2:29 PM on Sep. 22, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• scrap booking i have a 2 and 1 year old i do a page when i can and it can easily be put away
    saadamarie

Answer by saadamarie at 2:32 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Sewing, Knitting, Scrapbooking, Crochetting ..
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 3:20 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I did scrapbooking but found it to be overwhelming to me, with so many pics to put in albums. It also got to be very expensive for me.
    I loved all the supplies and tools you use but needed to use them on a smaller scale, so I began making handmade cards and bookmarks. It is something that you can complete in a short amount of time and yet let it wait until you can return to it. There are tons of resources for it online and in craft stores to get started. All my friends look forward to receiving one of my creations and I have even been able to sell some to keep me in supplies.
    thismamacooks

Answer by thismamacooks at 7:23 AM on Sep. 26, 2010