Do any of you have a tattoo for you kid(s)?

If so what is it and where?
Or are you planning on getting one and just havent gotten it yet?

LiLJeni

Asked by LiLJeni at 2:34 PM on Sep. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yes, My daughter started to write her name when she was about 3, so, I saved the first paper where she did it all by herself, and got it tatted on my left hip, my husband has the same one on his right hip... It is to resemble that we are connected by the hip by our daughter... as soon as my son can write his name, we'll get it under Tina's name.
    SusieQue717

Answer by SusieQue717 at 2:54 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I really want to get my son's foot/hand print somewhere on me, but I can't decide where... Plus, I'm pregnant again, so I need to make sure I have room for both, heh.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 2:36 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I dont, but my husband has my sons foot print & name on the inside of his right leg.
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 2:34 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I plan to, but I can't tell you what its going to be :) It's Original and I thought of it all myself
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 2:36 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Not yet but I do plan on getting one to add to my many tattoos already!!
    Mommy_2_Genella

Answer by Mommy_2_Genella at 2:36 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I have one for my youngest, but am still stuck on what to get for my oldest. My DH died when my youngest was 10 months old, and had nicknamed him Turtle because he would suck so hard on his bottom lip that it would turn purple and he resembled a turtle. I have it on my shoulder blade. My other son though? No nicknames other than Bubba and I'm really not into the name tat idea. He's 9 now and I'm hoping that as time goes on, something will click and I can get it done.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 2:43 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Yep, it's a horseshoe and 2 sparrows with my sons name birthday and zodiac sign-- on my shoulder. The artist and I designed it.
    AMsMommy212

Answer by AMsMommy212 at 2:45 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Yes, I have a turtle with my son's name beside it on my right ankle
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 2:48 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• i will get mine eventually and i need something like cute and nice i have 5 kids and want there name and something else but not shure yet any suggestions?
    desires_place

Answer by desires_place at 3:15 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• below my neck I do! It's my sons birthday, April 19, 2008; and there's a drawing of a buddhist rat holding a daisy. DS was born the year of the rat, his birth flower is a daisy. The rat is wearing a buddhist robe. It's a cute lil rat, his eyes are closed and he has a huge smile! I love cartoony things!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 3:43 PM on Sep. 22, 2010