when you are sad or at your lowes point !

What do you do to make your slef happy i am in need of some ideas ladies i feel so low to day 1 any ideas will help thanks!

amyershoney

Asked by amyershoney at 2:42 PM on Sep. 22, 2010 in

• MUSIC!! turn on your ipod, mp3 player, boombox and jam out! turn it loud! dance!...even if it seems like the last thing you wanna do it will help...even if the music doesnt, the exercise will. : ) GL! this too shall pass. **hugs**
    mamagee1218

Answer by mamagee1218 at 2:44 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• when i am sad or at my lowest point is when i let the house get away from me - all i have to do is get it all cleaned up - the computer usually comes before the house - i just need to get my priorities straight - here it is 3 pm and i'm still not dressed or have the breakfast things out of the sink - or done one single thing today - i'm sitting here very depressed - so i am now going to go like the hammmers of hell....................
    kaysimon132461

Answer by kaysimon132461 at 2:52 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• LOL.... When i get down... I turn on my music and always make sure i lock the doors... Do not want unexpected people walking on me as I am having fun being silly.. I dance around the house and think about my younger days of when i really could dance better then right now. Music always cheers me up. I bake too,, then when i get my cake, brownies in the oven, then i try to make up a dance in that time frame.. Not a bad idea. 2 things going on at the same time, excersise, and baking.. :)
    Airforce3mom

Answer by Airforce3mom at 3:38 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I usually tell my husband. He always tries to make me feel good. Hot cocoa helps too;)
    nixliltrophy

Answer by nixliltrophy at 4:30 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I scrapbook and make cards....so when i feel down i work on my craft stuff......or i call a good friend to chat
    kld1979

Answer by kld1979 at 6:33 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I agree! Music!! Put on your favorite tunes, and let loose!! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 10:16 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Find something enjoyable to do like going to the ocean or around positive friends to know that life has a lot to offer.
    peacockmom

Answer by peacockmom at 10:58 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• ALWAYS SMILE OR DO SOMETHING THAT YOU KNOW WILL MAKE YOU LAUGH...LAUGHTER IS ALWAYS THE BEST MEDICINE!! I THOUGHT THAT WAS CRAZY WHEN I HEARD IT BUT IT IS SO TRUE!
    Alysa505

Answer by Alysa505 at 10:40 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• make yourself busy,do things that will make you happy or talk to somebody who is close to you.
    amyty

Answer by amyty at 11:33 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• i usually go and take my dog for a walk around the duck pond..and i crank the tunes!!! or i bake some cookies...
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 12:13 PM on Sep. 23, 2010