Can anyone else not stand this? lol.

I HATE when people are writing and they write "Naw" instead of "No".
Even if you say it with that tone of "naw" it's spelled "N-O".

(Even then it sounds like..."You're gnawing on a piece of food or something" lol)

lol Just a pet peeve of mine, anyone else?

KelsoBabeyy

Asked by KelsoBabeyy at 3:15 AM on Oct. 20, 2008 in Just for Fun

• lol :) kinda annoying when reading. but maybe they want to get their accent to come across the internet too.
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 3:16 AM on Oct. 20, 2008

• naw, doesn't bother me! ;o)
    llansky

Answer by llansky at 3:17 AM on Oct. 20, 2008

• actually, i prefer "nah"
    llansky

• yes that annoys me too. naw is not in the dictionary

robinalbright

Answer by robinalbright at 3:20 AM on Oct. 20, 2008

• lol, I don't mind it or anything, and I won't say someone is stupid for doing it, just a little pet peeve of mine I thought I would share. (I'm bored OBVIOUSLY :) )
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 3:22 AM on Oct. 20, 2008

• yeah, i tend to not get wound up about other peoples' typing skills, because i am a lazy typer and don't enjoy the "shift" button lol.

but it bugs me when people say things like "NEway wat r u up 2?"
    llansky

Answer by llansky at 3:25 AM on Oct. 20, 2008

• those # things are my pet peeve! w8 and all that crap. It's easier for me to read words, not sound out a number then add letters to it LOL
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 3:26 AM on Oct. 20, 2008

• OMG I h8 when they do that flutterfae!
    LOL.
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 3:28 AM on Oct. 20, 2008

• Yes, and I hate when they say dis (this), dat (that), dey (they) and all that crap! It's one thing to talk like that, but to TYPE like that is soooo wrong and makes me feel stupid for even reading it!!!
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 5:08 AM on Oct. 20, 2008

• Dis here b muh answa to da original ? y u wanna b dat way? naw,man...it don't bother me none...sigh....if'n i wanted to b all prim and proper,u rekkin' i mighta stayed away from da virtual,and stuck wif da real? hmmm,,,,,it is actually called...using a persona on the computer...I had a friend on here who preferred to talk like 'dis',because of the fact that 9/10ths of the ppl couldn't not spell worth a flip on this site....and they felt more comfortable with...phonics,baby! yeah...dis b da way ta go! giterdun,willya?! shesh...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:03 AM on Oct. 20, 2008