Should I worry??

We had a mouse get in our home last december, we got rid of it immediately and cleaned EVERYTHING...Well I had our dehydrator in the box where we would keep it at when not using it. I havent used it since because a part of me has been worried if the mouse left a mess on it. The tray parts I washed all in the dishwasher, but the top part which is the fan and dehydrating part, I obviously cant clean. I think the mouse did get into the box but there were no signs of pee or poop on the actual dehydrator or the top fan part. So everything looks fine to me, and you can see pretty well inside of the fan part if you look carefully and it looks clean and smells clean. So im using it today to make beef jerky..but im still kind of worried..I know its been almost a year but I guess im just still creeped out

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:01 PM on Sep. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I think it's fine. You would still be able to smell the stench is a mouse had peed in it.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 3:02 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• wow
    CarolineDezon

Answer by CarolineDezon at 3:02 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I would think that it would be OK to use. If you can't see any signs of the mouse being in there, just clean it out as good as you can, and use it. Just make sure that you clean it VERY well before using it though.
    Charlie98

Answer by Charlie98 at 3:20 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I wouldn't worry.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 4:04 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I wouldnt worry, just wash it down with hot water and bleach.
    Esmrlda

Answer by Esmrlda at 6:15 PM on Sep. 22, 2010