what's the best toy for learning phonics?

I got these foam letters for the tub and she's spelling very simple words with those and it's so fun..but i'm kinda searching for something fun out of the tub..

bingbong

Asked by bingbong at 3:25 PM on Sep. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Leap Frog magnets, videos. Letter factory video and a couple others are excellent.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 3:28 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I do not know if there is a best. But I know the refrigerator magnets that you put in and they say the sound are great.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 3:35 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• There is a website, starfall.com, it is for different levels of reading. My daughter loves clicking on the letters and learning their sounds.
    -LovingMamma-

Answer by -LovingMamma- at 3:36 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I really like the Leap Frog toys. We have the magnet with the letters and it sings a little song about the sounds. We also have the caterpillar, but I usually set that to play a little tune rather than the letter sounds.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 4:01 PM on Sep. 22, 2010