Worried, should I call the doctor? I haven't even seen them yet. adult content

I had 3 days worth of diarrhea that resembled what I had to go through while on the master cleanse (I'm not currently on it though). Now this morning I wake up, no morning sickness like usual, no tiredness or dizziness. My appetite is back. I feel like I could eat all day. I'm only 7 weeks pregnant.

Is any of this normal? Is it okay to have symptoms one day then none the next? Is it supposed to be consistent? I lost my last baby do to a blighted ovum so until my ultrasound on the 28th, I'll be worrying if everything is okay or not :/ It's just kind of embarrassing calling in to the doctor's talking about that if it's normal and no big deal.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:37 PM on Sep. 22, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It's very normal for symptoms to come and go during your pregnancy, and each pregnancy is different as well. But you have to go with your gut - if you are very worried, never be afraid to call the doctor. The worst they can do is reassure you that your symptoms are normal.
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 3:39 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• unless you have other symptoms like bleeding or cramping I wouldn't
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 3:40 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Could it have been the flu? That's going around.
    SabrinaBean

Answer by SabrinaBean at 3:40 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I would not call the doctor it sounds like what you are going through is completely normal. When being pregnant no day is like the next. I have been in your shoes with having a miscarriage, it makes you paranoid. But hang in there and just try to relax.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 3:42 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Sounds like normal pregnancy symptoms to me. Your body will go through lots of changes during pregnancy. You can't always expect to experience symptoms "by the book" or all the time for that matter.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 3:45 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• sounds like a tummy bug. Eat some yogurt and do the brat diet for a day or two. Drink a ton of water to make sure you do not get dehydrated. If EVER you have a concern while being pregnant, call your Dr and speak with the nurse at least. If she feels it is serious or does not know the answer then she will ask the Dr. usually. I say anything is o.k. to ask while pregnant and they most likely will tell you that too. Esp. high risk type situations
    Momforhealth

Answer by Momforhealth at 3:46 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I agree with most of the mom's above.
    Good Luck
    If all else fales please go and see your Doc.
    newathis918

Answer by newathis918 at 4:32 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Aw, if it was me I would be calling the doctor just to be on the safe side. There is no stupid question, and it is better to get an answer than wait and be stressed and worried - that will upset baby!
    WomanWitty

Answer by WomanWitty at 5:19 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• i wouldn't be worried, i often had diarrhea when I was pregnant and went through the same thing...sick and runny then hungry hungry hungry! It's ok, if you are truly worried call the dr and just ask anonymously, you don't have to tell them who you are, ask for the triage nurse and talk to her if they want to see you its different, but it doesn't sound like there is anything to worry about...sounds more like a bug than anything...what have you eaten recently that might have caused it? alot of salads or greens?
    HTMommy

Answer by HTMommy at 7:49 PM on Sep. 22, 2010