peeing situation

what is the normal time for peeing when your pregnant i am only 10 weeks and i do pee alot but not every 5 mins it's more like every 15 to 30 mins is that normal or does it need to be more i know the further along you get the more you pee cuz the size of the baby

wiggsbabe

Asked by wiggsbabe at 3:39 PM on Sep. 22, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I don't think there is a set rule. Just go when you need to!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:40 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• The whole thing about "peeing every 5 or 10 minutes" is totally an exaggeration. LOL that doesn't happen to everyone. Neither does peeing more often in general. Don't worry! :)
    WomanWitty

Answer by WomanWitty at 5:18 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• As the baby grows it will put pressure on your bladder so you will have to go to the bathroom more often. I'm 22wks and I only go once an hour or maybe every other hour.
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 5:54 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I am 34 weeks and I have never gone more then once an hour even at this point. Everyone will be different. There is no set rule. Just go when you need to and don't hold it especially towards the end because you can get UTI's easier.
    Congenial

Answer by Congenial at 7:37 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• whats wrong with you that far along and you didn't put a catheter in? GOD LOL......it is blown out of proportion.....I'd be worried if you did go that much! lol, just go when you have to and be happy that it isn't all the time....it feels like you do further along, but if you time it out you really don't its just more fun to say!
    HTMommy

Answer by HTMommy at 7:45 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• im 14 weeks pregers and i have to go pee constantly all day.. i guess my advice is decrese your fluid intake during thhe night.. but get used to it its only gana get worse..
    mommy626855

Answer by mommy626855 at 2:09 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• as long as you are hydrated you are fine...these questions are killing me :)
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 1:01 PM on Sep. 23, 2010