food and drinks

i am having a fun party (pure romance) in about two weeks. I am wanting to serve snacks and drinks for my guests. I was hoping to get some ideas from people on here for what to serve food and drink wise. thought maybe some of u have been to one and could give me food and drinks ideas that u have seen or would expect at one of these partys.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:43 PM on Sep. 22, 2010 in Food & Drink

• cheese and crackers.. chips.. popcorn..

mixed drinks.. jello shots..
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 3:44 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• spainch dip is really good and fresh fruit is good and fresh vegatables and anything choclete for women
    CarlaJean99

Answer by CarlaJean99 at 3:47 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I have a chocolate fountain that's always a hit at parties. I paid about $50 from costco.

onethentwins

Answer by onethentwins at 4:33 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• is it silly of me to ask....what's pure romance?
    kld1979

Answer by kld1979 at 5:39 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Strawberries dipped in chocolate sound romantic to me. So do Mimosa's to drink. A cheese fondue is always great party food.
    thismamacooks

Answer by thismamacooks at 6:12 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Any kind of dip and chips or veggies/fruit and dip, party mix, cupcakes, anything that is easy to eat in small portions!
    kamsmommy17

Answer by kamsmommy17 at 11:15 AM on Sep. 23, 2010