Can someone please tell me what their experience with "spotting" was like?? adult content

Last night my hubby and I were doing "foreplay" and he accidentally cut me up there. So I was bleeding. But then it stopped last night. I thought I had started or it was the beginning of my period so I put a tampon in. This morning I took it out and there was hardly anything on it and it was brown. I put one in after a shower and couple hrs later took it out and nothing. Then I had one in all day while I was at school and I took it out and its still brown but a little bit of brownish red. It's all only on one side and its such a small part of the tampon. So that's why I'm wondering if it was implantation or just him accidentally cutting me....so what's your experience with spotting??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:44 PM on Sep. 22, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I've never spotted.. but if you're pregnant you shouldn't use a tampon no matter what.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 3:45 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I know...I'm not sure if I'm pregnant. I'm gonna see if it picks up anymore today and if not I'm testing. I spotted with my first...but it wasn't quite like this. It was brown though.
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 3:48 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Id say that it was probably just him cutting you, when I had implanatation bleeding it was a light pink, but not enough to do fill up a pad or anything, it lasted about one and a half days or two days.
    -LovingMamma-

Answer by -LovingMamma- at 3:49 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• yeah mine is enough to wear a thin panty liner.
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 3:53 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• My Doctor says it's like having your perioud.
    But For good mesure please go and ask yours so you have a good Idea better.
    Good Luck.
    newathis918

Answer by newathis918 at 4:28 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I would call your ob/gyn because since he accidently cut you there it could cause an infection.
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 5:43 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Call your doctor and you should not use tampons while pregnant, they can cause infections.
    Congenial

Answer by Congenial at 7:21 PM on Sep. 22, 2010