What questions does a landlord ask?

I'm going to moving soon and will be renting, which I've never done. What questions do they ask, what questions are on their forms?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:47 PM on Sep. 22, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Credit history, rental history, employment history, income level, social security number, number of people that will be residing with you, number of vehicles, and background checks for criminal history...

That is generally what landlords ask for..
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 3:57 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• They will also often ask about pets, and request some references. GL! :)
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 4:03 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I had one ask one time about my kids how many I had and all that turns out he was an a** he refused to rent a 3 br 2 ba to me because I had 4 kids IDK my ll now has never asked anything except about how many more kids I'm bringing home (when he's joking ) and to tell me I can have a cow if I'll get rid of a couple of dogs lol he's scared of dogs lol
    msh88

Answer by msh88 at 4:21 PM on Sep. 22, 2010