How do you know when your husband is cheating?

missroo85

Asked by missroo85 at 3:47 PM on Sep. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• Sometimes you won't know.. and sometimes you will. Is he acting differently?
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 3:48 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• You catch him doing it, lol.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 3:55 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• i cant answer this question but i wanted to let u know ur not alone...my sister says it womens intuition if you think hes cheating then hes cheating but if you knew for sure you wouldnt be questioning it...im a little confused as are you..but in my case my SO is young as am i and tends to Smoke and Drink with his friends so him acting funny can be him just hanging out with his boys and then again it could be him with another girl..all in all hes still cheating on me if it is him hanging out with his friends cause hes choosing substance abuse over me and his family and im still justified in being upset.
    MinnieMoni

Answer by MinnieMoni at 3:57 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• you just know or you catch them in the act.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 4:05 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• if you are not just pariod
    you listen to your instincts and DO NOT LET HIM KNOW YOU SUSPECT
    or he will just hide better
    act dumb about anything that gives you cause to think he is
    that way he will get sloppy and make it prefectly clear that he is

good luck
    i hope you are just parnoid!, because being with a cheater can drive you nuts, and create much sadness in your heart
    be strong
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 4:15 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• There really isnt any set ways to tell if he is cheating.
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 4:18 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I wish i could be inside his phone or his pocket to really know what he is up too. lol
    missroo85

Comment by missroo85 (original poster) at 4:21 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I can only tell you what I did when I was cheating and I'm not sure if men do the same things. The list of things I did included going out multiple nights during the week and weekends, not coming home at decent hours on a night out, pushing him away from me (not wanting sex or touching of any kind), starting fights to simply be able to leave the house and not come home, keeping my phone glued to me so he wouldn't see anything I didn't want him to, saying things such as I hate sex or I hate being here or I hate not having my own space or freed not just to my spouse but to friends with him present. Spending time on the computer or the cell phone more than I normally would.
    Not sure if this helps but they could be some signs, although I think instinct is the best indicator.
    blessedwboysx3

Answer by blessedwboysx3 at 4:39 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• You know you feel it in your gut that something isn't right. Start by seeing if he's hiding his phone calls, has it on vibrate only, walks out of the room to take a call,, When my ex was cheating we didn't have cell phones then. He just wasn't coming home after work & I was already at work and my kids would call & say dad's not home there are signs you just have to watch for them and never ever let them know that you suspect anything
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 5:30 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• boy---i'd like to know ---i would say when you begin to feel he is totally disconnected to you--plus obvious signs
    sadie51

Answer by sadie51 at 9:48 PM on Sep. 22, 2010