Any one have any idea how I can deal with my stress?

jessesmama22

Asked by jessesmama22 at 3:55 PM on Sep. 22, 2010 in Health

• yoga
    bingbong

Answer by bingbong at 3:56 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• when you figure it out please let me know...:)
    momx3gx1b

Answer by momx3gx1b at 3:58 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• My answers is to run away... : )....
    sharonnacy

Answer by sharonnacy at 4:07 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• the best thing talk to somebody,or if u can drive go somewhere peaceful and sit and think alone ,also just listen to soft music all this alone.
    desires_place

Answer by desires_place at 4:15 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• What kind of stress? What's your days like? Is it the stress of a SAHM or stress of a working mom? Single mom? But overall, under any kind of stress, exercise is what works to release the aggitation and all the negative emotions.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 4:20 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I like to listen to Contemporary Christian music (It's really uplifting to your spirit) and take a long hot shower. Another idea is to hook up with some friends (the ones that laugh and make you feel good) and do something...get lunch or coffee, schedule a playdate etc. Spending time with good friends and laughing is a great way to relieve stress. Lastly, "escape" into a good book or a great movie! Sometimes you can get so caught up in fictional stories that you forget what's bothering you! As a matter of fact, if you include all the things I've mentioned, it would be a pretty awesome day! :) Best wishes, I know stress is awful. I'll pray about whatever it is that's stressing you out.
    carol2m2

Answer by carol2m2 at 5:16 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• read...or walk...
    HuntersMom25

Answer by HuntersMom25 at 8:12 AM on Sep. 24, 2010