Why did you pick the user names that you did??

My real name is Kelsey, and my nick name is Kelso, then for some reason friends started saying Kelsobabe then kelsobaby...
lol

KelsoBabeyy

Asked by KelsoBabeyy at 4:09 AM on Oct. 20, 2008 in Just for Fun

• if i told you, i'd have to kill you.

lol. ok, so don't go stealing my identity, but my name is lindsey lansky. llansky. voila!
    llansky

Answer by llansky at 4:12 AM on Oct. 20, 2008

• My name is Marlye!!! When people would talk about me at school they'd always say "Yeah that Marlye girl." My hubby calls me that too!
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 4:12 AM on Oct. 20, 2008

• its my name ;)
    robinalbright

Answer by robinalbright at 4:12 AM on Oct. 20, 2008

• flutterfae is short for my other screenname, flutterbyefaery.
    flutterbye is my cute word for butterfly, faery because I love faeries. It's been my screen name for 15+ years... as far as I know, I'm the only flutterbyefaery, I googled it and only find me.
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 4:13 AM on Oct. 20, 2008

• people call my son baby g and im his mama so that makes BabyGsMaMA
    BabyGsMaMa13

Answer by BabyGsMaMa13 at 4:15 AM on Oct. 20, 2008

• i LOVE the name Marlye i tried to convince my SO to put marlye into some spot of our daughters name but he hasn't grown to like it yet....
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 4:16 AM on Oct. 20, 2008

• Awww thank you!!! My full name is Marlye Ann Wafford. I'd like for there to be some other Marlye's out there!
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 4:54 AM on Oct. 20, 2008

• Tell him to think of all the cute nicknames. Mar, Mar-Mar, Mar Bar, etc. Mine is Marlye Mouse!
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 4:55 AM on Oct. 20, 2008

• Its the user name I use a lot...it started for school computers...they had you use the first letter of your first name, the first 5 letters of your last name and usually 01 unless there were more people with your letter combo, then it went to 02, 03 that sort of thing.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 6:23 AM on Oct. 20, 2008

• my middle name is dawn. my parents came up with it rom the Tanya Tucker song Deltadawn.
    So i just used the song title deltadawn and my birth year put hem together deltadawn1975
    deltadawn1975

Answer by deltadawn1975 at 7:20 AM on Oct. 20, 2008