I really need advice on how to have a so-called friend talk with a friend of mine, any good advice??? shes always ready to argue and I cant get too much out....

rosesrred1

Asked by rosesrred1 at 4:08 PM on Sep. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• The question is confusing as written. Could you explain it a bit more?
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 4:14 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Some people are like that, they have it all figured out. I know one. Believe me, everyone around them silently rolls their eyes. I eventually stopped sharing things about myself or anything else for that matter because she always assumed it was a problem, or an issue. You can't talk to a person who just doesn't get it. You'll end up frustrated in the end.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 4:15 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• If they are one of those people that think they know just about everything about everything... then you are wasting your time, energy, and breath trying to talk to them about something you feel in important. I am just saying that it is only going in one ear and out the other.. So, maybe it is just best to leave them alone. When they feel the desire to speak with you about something then you can have it out... but either way I think yall will probably just argue more.. So it might be best for you two to go your separate ways and find some more healthy friendships.
    ajc88

Answer by ajc88 at 4:30 PM on Sep. 22, 2010