• In the Spotlight:

has anyone ever heard of this?

my perods are irregular, my breasts were sore for a couple of months and stopped in the last month. I have had what seems like motions sickness and if i eat it goes away. my stomach is swell and feels bloated. i even think i feel movement sometimes. I am peeing often, have had some headaches, I took a dollar store hpt but was negative. could i have a infection? or is it menopause. i am 46 yrs old and wanting a baby. sometimes my stomach is hard and tight. I am waiting for my medical at work to kick in. I am new at my job. Any info would be helpfull. thanks

cindy98

Asked by cindy98 at 4:24 AM on Oct. 20, 2008 in Health

• I'd say go to the doc, ER if you have to as they have to treat you. there are lots of women that get pregnant, never get a + on the HPT and even still get periods through out their pregnancy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:25 AM on Oct. 20, 2008

• I would take another test. Do you have pain with urination? Are you having trouble with your bowels? How long before your medical kicks in? If your insurance kicks in within a week, I would wait it out...if not, I would seek medical advice.
    tomatoqueen

Answer by tomatoqueen at 9:45 AM on Oct. 20, 2008

• I would think maybe Phantom pregnancy. When a woman wants a baby badly, the body can mimic pregnancy.Here is some information:

http://www.psychologytoday.com/articles/pto-20070319-000001.html
    cdgoldilocks

Answer by cdgoldilocks at 10:27 AM on Oct. 20, 2008