wanting a baby

has anyone ever heard of this?
my perods are irregular, my breasts were sore for a couple of months and stopped in the last month. I have had what seems like motions sickness and if i eat it goes away. my stomach is swell and feels bloated. i even think i feel movement sometimes. I am peeing often, have had some headaches, I took a dollar store hpt but was negative. could i have a infection? or is it menopause. i am 46 yrs old and wanting a baby. sometimes my stomach is hard and tight. I am waiting for my medical at work to kick in. I am new at my job. Any info would be helpfull. thanks

cindy98

Asked by cindy98 at 4:25 AM on Oct. 20, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• it could be a number of things. there is also a medical condition that women who want a baby... actually begin to get the symptoms of being pregnant. missed periods, tender breasts, morning sickness, everything. not saying that this is what you are experiencing just letting you know something like this really does exist
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 11:33 AM on Oct. 20, 2008