How do I get a mustard stain out of my pants?

jessesmama22

Asked by jessesmama22 at 4:39 PM on Sep. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Wrap them around a hotdog and eat it.

Seriously, I would try Shout. But I have never had any luck removing mustard stains.
    Sorry
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 5:36 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• If you treat the fabric & wash the item, look at it first to make sure the stain comes out before you dry it. The dryer will "set" the stain for sure. Wait for your pants to air dry, and start the process all over again. I have used carpet cleaner on clothes before, not sure if I ever had mustard though. What color are the pants, and what material they are made from determines if I can use carpet cleaner on the item or not. Good luck, if you have anymore questions, drop me a note! :)
    Abytome

Answer by Abytome at 5:46 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Sol- U- Mel works great at getting out tough stains - have gotten out grape juice, sharpie, nail polish and even mustard - mustard is one of the most difficult :( Hate using bleach - I have used Tough & Tender and PreSpot in addition - both are natural and very economical - good luck ! :)
    Dew1

Answer by Dew1 at 9:00 AM on Sep. 23, 2010