Did Jesus disappear in think air? Or does it mean he just ran really fast?

John 10:38-40

10:38 But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that ye may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him.

10:39 Therefore they sought again to take him: but he escaped out of their hand,

10:40 And went away again beyond Jordan into the place where John at first baptized; and there he abode.

35yoamom

Asked by 35yoamom at 4:50 PM on Sep. 22, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• "Escaped out of their hand" does not mean he literally disappeared when they had him. It means he escaped before they were able to find him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:01 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• in "THICK air?""???? Thin air, I guess.Right?
    I don't take it literally at all. It is "rumor and hearsay", not a literal,real account of what happened,you know.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 11:08 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• LOL THIN AIR>.. LOL AND I cant edit it... I know that I did not mean to say THICK air
    35yoamom

Comment by 35yoamom (original poster) at 11:11 PM on Sep. 22, 2010