Has this ever happened to anyone else? adult content

Okay, this is totally TMI in my opinion and I had no idea what category to put it in, but...

Today I was just going about my normal morning routine when I had unmistakable discharge from one nipple. I wasn't wearing a bra at the time, and not only did I feel it, but I looked down and there was a big telltale wet spot on my shirt.

Um, I last breastfed almost 2 years ago. I've been totally "dried up" for a minimum of a year and a half. I know I started leaking almost immediately in my pregnancies after the first one, so is this a random sign I could be pregnant?

Or does this just...happen? LOL

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:51 PM on Sep. 22, 2010 in Health

• It could be pregnancy or it could be infection...IDK. I would call the dr just to be sure.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 4:52 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I would pee on a stick if I were you! Especially since you know that you started leaking early on in other pregnancies!
    arouthier

Answer by arouthier at 4:53 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I'd be testing if that happened in your other pregnancies too!

I've never had that happen to me... unfortunately never had milk supply at all.
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 4:54 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Motherhood ---hormones, or you my be prg
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:54 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I would say either pregnancy or some sort of infection. I'd test if I were you.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 4:56 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• i never breastfed and i had that happpen about a little over a yr ago after coming off depo..my doctor said it was from my horomones trying to get back to normal..my son is 5 almost 6
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 5:00 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Thanks for the responses. My breasts have been feeling really heavy and uncomfortable all day since then, so I'm thinking peeing on a stick is probably a good idea, just to be safe!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:07 PM on Sep. 22, 2010