Do any of you ladie's husbands, boyfriends/fiances eat their boogers?

I saw my fiance eat one the other day and I was completely discusted about it how do I handle it I told him he better not ever do that again if he wants to kiss me ever since that happened I can't seem to kiss him I try but I pull away ugh I want to gag he says whats wrong with it its my boogers not anyone elses.....Can you all help me please I don't think he will stop just by me saying it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:53 PM on Sep. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• eewwww, no.
    hobbitswife04

Answer by hobbitswife04 at 4:54 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• throwing uplaughing

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:54 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• @@
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 4:54 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• OMG.......EW
    TALuke

Answer by TALuke at 4:55 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Um, I'm gonna go with no. But, he coughs up his luggies (sp?), and chews on them. Which is equally gross. There's just something about picking your nose and putting it in your mouth. Ewww. No.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:50 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Nope.. Can't say that I have ever seen that, caught that or ever suspected that.. And we've been married 25yrs.

If I had ever seen that.. I think I would have to insist (and see...lol) that my husband brush his teeth before kissing (or even attempt to) me.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 5:56 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I would leave. I don't think I am kidding. I don't think I could get over that nasty thought. ugh!

Never have seen it, and he is to funny about germs to ever do it. He won't even pick his nose
    mom2alex17

Answer by mom2alex17 at 5:58 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I have met several couples because they are in the unit as my husband. One guy in particular does that constantly.. has his finger up his nose.. IDK if he eats them, I can't stand watching him or for him in my house... that is just GROSS.
    ajc88

Answer by ajc88 at 6:20 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• eww gross no , i cdnt be w sum 1 like that
    bekkaboo89

Answer by bekkaboo89 at 9:27 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Gross, have fun being married to the guy I'm sure other people already know as the "booger-eater". What else does he do that you haven't caught him doing yet?
    Abytome

Answer by Abytome at 11:53 PM on Sep. 22, 2010