I cheated on my fiance how do I tell him?

jessesmama22

Asked by jessesmama22 at 4:54 PM on Sep. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• just be honest with him..tell him you did it before you get married b/c IF he still wants to marry you (which imo would be insane) then you don't want to start your marriage off with lies and secrets
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 4:57 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• be honest with him, no one likes a liar
    BradensMom1026

Answer by BradensMom1026 at 5:06 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Why do you want to tell him? Is it just that you"re feeling guilty? When you tell him, it's just going to hurt him and he'll probably leave you. Right now he's happy and you're not, the one who should be suffering for her actions is, the victum is not, IMO that's how it should be.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:18 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Tell him now. He will find out eventually. Better from you. I'm sure people will raise an eyebrow to this, but, before my husband and I were married, he slept with someone else when he was really drunk. I was pregnant, we didn't know eachother very well, and we were in different states. When I left, I never saw a man so scared. I always left men when they cheated on me, I didn't go back. But my husband never kissed my ass,never did it again and never will. I married him knowing. He's not a cheater, he made a mistake, not to mention the woman proceeded to buy my child clothes, and stalk me. She was very pushy. I loved him enough to work it out, he just might do the same for you. It's been 6 years. You can get through it.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 5:20 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• If you can know that you'll never do it again then I would not say anything. They do not always find out eventually. In my case NO ONE knows that I cheated on my fiance except the man and that was over a year ago. He knows it was just for fun and an accident on my part and we are both over it and have moved on. Just behave from now on.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:39 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Just because no one told you they knew doesn't mean they don't. You never know who knows what. There is another person involved in the cheating who may be inclined to come clean with someone who has loose lips. Never say never. You are only as sick as your secrets.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 5:45 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Musicmom, his works when he's drunk?

IDK. One one hand, you should be the one to suffer, not him. When he finds out, he will suffer. On the other hand, sooner or later he will find out. IDK how you should tell him. IDK why you did it. If you don't know why either, you should figure that out first, then figure out how to tell him.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 5:47 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I cheated on my husband before we married over 20 years ago. No one knew that I did (as it was a one time thing) and no one knows or will ever know. It can be kept a secret if you don't do it ever again. It does not always come out.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:02 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Raine what the hell was that comment for? That was just plain rude. Totally not cool. Maybe you should think before you type.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 6:37 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• just do it---maybe preface by how you feel about them
    sadie51

Answer by sadie51 at 9:38 PM on Sep. 22, 2010