Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

We have tried everything..

Please share any idea's you have we have done OPK's, Preseed, charting, temping and several fertility drugs.

Answer Question

Asked by candcsmom2008 at 4:55 PM on Sep. 22, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

Level 10 (377 Credits)
Answers (3)
  • If you are not already seeing a Reproductive Specialist, that should be your first step. Bypass you OBGYN because they are NOT experts in fertility problems. I wasted my time with an OBGYN and finally went to a Reproductive Specialist and soon had a healthy child at 39! I did Invitro. Good Luck.

    Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 5:01 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

  • homeopath

    Answer by happy2bmom25 at 5:07 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

  • having sex every other day

    Answer by kdr143 at 5:11 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.